PurpleHealth does not provide medical service – PurpleHealth is a "communication platform".
- PurpleHealth takes your privacy very seriously.
- PurpleHealth is committed to protecting the information you provide via our website
- PurpleHealth aims to achieve international best practice in user confidentiality and information management.
By registering to use the PurpleHealth site and services, you may be required to provide certain data to enable the functioning of the service. This may include contact information and also information specific to your health ("Personal Information"). This will at all times be handled with care and discretion.
- To enable appropriate advice, your Personal Information may be seen and used by service providers (“Providers”) whom you choose to interact with, by for example conducting VIDEO-CONNECTs and other PurpleHealth Platform interfaces.
- PurpleHealth strictly protects the security of your personal information and honors your choices for its intended use. In each case, we will defer to your use-preferences (as indicated).
- PurpleHealth shall be the sole owner of the Personal Information provided by you. The Site shall simply act as a facilitator and procure the information and share the same with Providers in order to facilitate services to you.
PurpleHealth collects internet traffic data. This includes IP address of all visitors to the site, which enables PurpleHealth to administer its system and gather aggregate information, and minimise scope for misuse of the site.
PurpleHealth does not intend to collect any personally identifiable information of children below the age of 18, without the guidance of the relevant parent or guardian.
The PurpleHealth site contains links to other sites. Please note that PurpleHealth is not responsible for the privacy policies of such other sites. PurpleHealth encourages all users to take care when leaving our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.