1. Can you tell us a bit about yourself and your background?
I completed post graduation from AIIMS,DELHI. Later I worked as Assistant professor at AIIMS,DELHI. From 2004 onwards, I am practicing at Hyderabad and started Asian ENT Care Centre,2005. I conducted surgical workshops on FESS,DCR &SKULL-BASE SURGERY. I organised CME program on vertigo. I was chair person and adviser to ent and eye conferences and surgical workshops.
I delivered speeches in various conferences and CME programes at various IMA meetings. I am panel doctor and advisor for news channels and news paper. Asian ENT care centre is doing free ENT checkup camps at various locations of Hyderabad and surrounding rural areas.
2. What are the most common issues that patients come to see you for?
Nasal obstruction, voice problem, adenotonsillitis, snoring, hearing loss, tinnitus and vertigo.
3. Do you have any general advice for your patients in terms of your particular area of specialty?
Avoid mobile phone,head set and any electronic device close to the ear. Practice steam inhalation along with breathing exercises to improve nasal problem and vocal hygiene for voice care.
4. What is the most challenging aspect of your job?
Treatment of chronic headache.
5. What is the most enjoyable aspect of your job?
Performing surgery with high skills and knowledge along with advanced technology and training my junior ENT doctors.
To book an appointment with Dr. Chava Anjaneyulu or ask him a question click here.